Stay up-to-date on all the new and exciting games, plus details on our Players’ Club member benefits and services!
Saturday, December 23, 1 PM - 4 PM, PROMOTIONS AREA
Guests that earned a minimum of 12,500 points during the previous month are invited to attend the event. Guests will draw an envelope from the drawing drum and win the prize revealed. Guests can win between $30-$10,000 in FreePlay. Prize won will be added to the guest’s Player’s Club card and must be used by 11:59 PM on the 6th day from issuance.
Join us in December for your
chance to win!
Our Players’ Club has multi-tier privileges like offers, FreePlay, food/beverage discounts, and more exclusive VIP perks.Players’ Club
- Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or to win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be able to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5,000) or more.
- By participation in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Casino unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent. A photo/publicity release must be signed by participants prior to releasing any personal information.
- Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses, registrations, and other fees (Federal and/or State) on prizes/cash won.
- Naskila Casino reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players’ Club.
- Naskila Casino may disqualify any player for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation or promotion rules.
- Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
- Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion lie solely with management of Naskila Casino.
- Naskila Casino reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations for any guest(s) that may be impacted or limited by an impairment or handicap that poses a limitation on the guests’ ability to participate with previously stated rules.
- Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency via firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE SEE PLAYERS’ CLUB FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.