Your browser is incompatible with this site. For optimal viewing, please use Edge or Google Chrome.
WHEELIE BIG BIRTHDAY Last Mon
Monday, October 31, 2022
2pm – 9pm
Promotions Area (Near Timbers Grill)
Summary: 500-point hot-seat promotion. Winners will spin the wheel to win a prize. Guests celebrating birthdays in the month of the promotion will win double the prize amount. Wheel consists of $50/$100/$250 FreePlay with one of the 16 spots worth $500 cash. Prize won will be added to guest’s players club card and must be used by 11:59pm on November 6th, 2022.
1. Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5,000) or more.
2. By participating in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent.
3. Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses (federal and/or state) on prizes/cash won. All taxes on cash prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner more than $600 or more throughout the calendar year.
5. Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players’ Club.
6. Naskila Gaming may disqualify any guest for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation of promotion rules.
7. Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
8. Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc for this promotion resides solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
9. Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.
SEE PLAYERS' CLUB FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS