Your browser is incompatible with this site. For optimal viewing, please use Edge or Google Chrome.
GIFT-A-RAMA LUCK OF THE DRAW
Fridays in May, 2022 6pm–9pm
Monday, May 30 at 12pm–9pm
May 1-30 at 10pm
1 entry = 250 points
Raffle Style Event
Promotions Area (In and Out)
Summary: Raffle style event where Guests will earn points that will determine their prize tickets from May 1-May 30 for a chance to win one (1) of forty-five (45) prizes via manual drawings. On May 6/13/20/27 there will be a 250- point Hot Seat with (8) winners every Friday that will choose between an additional twenty (20) prize tickets into the Grand Finale event on Monday, May 30 OR take $300 FreePlay.
GRAND FINALE PROMOTION TIME(S)
Guest(s) Pick-up/Deposit Tickets: 12pm – 6pm
Winner(s) Announced: 7pm
Winner(s) Claim Timeframe: 7pm–8pm
Unclaimed Prize(s) Hotseat Drawing: 9pm
POINTS EARNED | TICKETS
250–1,000 | 5
1,001–2,500 | 20
2.501–5,000 | 40
5,001–10,000 | 60
10,001–50,000 | 80
50,000+ | 100
1. Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or to win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be able to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5000) or more.
2. By participation in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. A photo/publicity release must be signed by participants prior to releasing any personal information.
3. Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses, registrations and other fees (Federal and/or State) on prizes/cash won.
5. Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players’ Club.
6. Naskila Gaming may disqualify any player for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation or promotion rules.
7. Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
8. Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion lie solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
9. Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.
PLEASE SEE PLAYERS’ CLUB FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.