SUMMARY: Participants must dress their pet in Naskila swag and post a picture of their dressed pet in the ‘Comment’ section on Facebook for a chance to win FreePlay. Three winners will be selected and will receive $200 in FreePlay each.
- Seven Feathers Players Club membership is required for redemption of prize.
- Membership is free;
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older; and
- Guests must present a valid photo ID to become a member.
- A total of three (3) winners will be selected by Naskila Gaming on Facebook. Winners will be announced on Monday, August 29, 2022 at 3PM.
- The post, that includes the giveaway, will be uploaded to Naskila Gaming’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/naskilagaming on Monday, August 22, 2022 at 12PM.
- To enter, participants must dress their pet in Naskila swag and post a picture of their dressed pet in the “COMMENT” section on Naskila Gaming’s Facebook during the entry period.
- No entries will be accepted after Sunday, August 28, 2022 at 11:59PM.
- Participants are limited to only one (1) entry.
- Winners will be selected by our Naskila Gaming Executives on their "comment". Guests will have 24 hours from the announcement to claim prize or it will be forfeited.
- Winners will have a redemption period of thirty (30) days to redeem prize.
- Seven Feathers Players’ Club membership is not required to participate in the Dress Your Pet Photo Contest but is required for prize redemption.
- Naskila Gaming is not responsible for lost, forgotten, or stolen prize coupons, or computer malfunctions resulting in the loss of entries.
- Guests must present valid photo ID and players club card to be deemed the winner. ID may also be verified through CasinoTrac.
PRIZE POOL: FREEPLAY
TOTAL AMOUNT: $200
- Winners will release Naskila Gaming from liability in connection with the Contest and the award of Prize and shall indemnify Naskila Gaming from and against any claim brought by winners or anyone related to winners, by blood or marriage, to recover the Prize or damages associated with the Promotion.
- Entries will only be accepted via Naskila Gaming’s Facebook page.
- To be eligible to enter, participants must be 21 years or older at the time of entry.
- Obscene, provocative, or otherwise questionable entries will not be considered. Naskila Gaming retains sole discretion as to what constitutes an inappropriate entry and reserves the right to delete or disqualify any inappropriate entries from the contest without notice, and for any reason.
- By entering the Dress Your Pet Photo Contest, participants represent that the submitted entry is of their own creation; publication and web posting of the material will not violate the rights of any kind of third party; and that the participant has obtained all necessary permissions and releases.
- No prize substitutions will be permitted.
- Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or to win any social media promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be able to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5000) or more.
- By participation in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. A photo/publicity release must be signed by participants prior to releasing any personal information.
- Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses, registrations and other fees (Federal and/or State) on prizes/cash won.
- Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players Club.
- Naskila Gaming may disqualify any player for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation or promotion rules.
- Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
- Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion lie solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
- Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.