Your browser is incompatible with this site. For optimal viewing, please use Edge or Google Chrome.
Celebrating Seniors Thursdays
Day of Promotion: 8am – 4pm
55 years and older
SUMMARY: Kiosk drawing. Seniors (55 years and older) will swipe their players club card at any kiosk to spin the wheel to win $10 to $100 FreePlay. FreePlay must be used by 11:59pm on the day of promotion. Guests may place once each Thursday.
1. Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or to win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be able to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5000) or more.
2. By participation in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. A photo/publicity release must be signed by participants prior to releasing any personal information.
3. Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses, registrations and other fees (Federal and/or State) on prizes/cash won.
5. Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players’ Club.
6. Naskila Gaming may disqualify any player for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation or promotion rules.
7. Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
8. Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion lie solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
9. Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.
PLEASE SEE PLAYERS’ CLUB FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.