Seven (7) contestants will select a briefcase and win the corresponding prize revealed inside the case. Contestants will win between $1,000 cash - $25,000 cash. Earn entries from October 1 – 29. 150 pts per entry. Guests will earn double entries on Fridays, October 1, 8, 15 & 22. Final drawing is on October 29, 2021 from 5pm - 9pm.
Friday, October 29, 2021
5pm – 9pm
October 1 – 29, 2021
Promotions Area (next to Timbers Grille)
- Seven Feathers Players’ Club membership is required.
a. Membership is free;
b. Guests must be 21 years of age or older; and
c. Guests must present a valid photo ID to become a member.
- Guests will earn one (1) entry for every 150 points earned throughout the promotion time frame.Guests will earn entries Friday, October 1, 2021 at 12:01am – Friday, October 29, 2021 at 8:59pm.
- Guests will earn double entries Fridays, October 1, 8 15, 22, 2021.
- Guests may swipe once daily at any kiosk to receive one (1) free entry.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2021
- One contestant will be selected each hour from 5pm – 8pm.
- Three contestants will be selected at 9pm.
- Once a winner is announced, winner will have (3) minutes to announce themself or another name will be announced until a winner is found.
- Winners will be selected via the Casino Trac kiosk.
- Guest must present valid photo ID per IRS regulations and Players Club card to be deemed the winner. ID may also be verified through CasinoTrac.
- At 9pm, all seven (7) selected contestants will line up in the promotion’s area. Each contestant will select one (1) briefcase in the order they were chosen and win the corresponding prize revealed.
QUANTITY PRIZE POOL
1 – $25,000 Cash
2 – $5,000 Cash
2 – $2,500 Cash
1 – $1,500 Cash
1 – $1,000 Cash
- Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5,000) or more.
- By participating in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent.
- Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses (federal and/or state) on prizes/cash won. All taxes on cash prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner more than $600 or more throughout the calendar year.
- Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players Club.
- Naskila Gaming may disqualify any guest for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation of promotion rules.
- Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
- Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc for this promotion resides solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
- Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.