Hip, Hip Hooray it is Labor Day PayDay on Monday, September 6th, 3pm-7pm at the Luckiest Spot in Texas, Naskila Gamings September Cash Cube Promotion.
Monday, September 6, 2021
3pm – 7pm
Promotions Area (next to Timbers Grille)
Hip, Hip Hooray, Labor Day PayDay on Monday, September 6th, 3pm-7pm at the Luckiest Spot in Texas, Naskila Gamings September Cash Cube Promotion. Earn 250 points on drawing day to be eligible for Hot Seat selection. One winner every hour gets 30 seconds to grab all they can in the Cash Cube!
- Seven Feathers Players Club membership is required.
a. Membership is free;
b. Guests must be 21 years of age or older; and
c. Guests must present a valid photo ID to become a member.
- A total of five (5) winners will be selected each drawing day. One (1) winner will be selected each hour.
- Guests must be actively gaming using their Player’s Club card at the time of drawing to qualify and have earned at least two hundred and fifty (250) points on drawing day to be eligible for the promotion.
- Once a winner is announced, winner will have up to three (3) minutes to make themself known or another name will be announced until a winner is found.
- Guest must present valid photo ID per IRS regulations and players club card to be deemed the winner. ID may also be verified through CasinoTrac.
- Guests may only win once per day.
- Each winner will have :30 seconds in the Cash Cube to grab as much cash as possible.
- If the winner choses, they can ask for a ‘proxy’ to take their place in the Cash Cube. Examples – handicapped, not dressed appropriately, claustrophobic, etc. Proxy may not be a Team Member of Naskila Gaming.
- Money will be loaded into the machine prior to the promotion start. Marketing and a Security team member will count and verify the dollar amounts in the machine.
- Winners must wear safety goggles and an apron/fanny pack while in the Cash Cube, provided by Naskila.
- Once the winner is in the Cash Cube, a timer will start for :30 seconds. Winners must grab as much cash as possible during the time frame.
- The Cash Cube will stop once the :30 second time limit has completed. No monies can be picked up before the timer/blower starts and after it stops.
- All monies in the apron/fanny pack will be counted and the winner will receive that prize in cash.
PRIZE POOL QUANTITY TOTAL AMOUNT
$100 10 $1,000
$50 15 $750
$20 26 $520
$10 39 $390
$5 20 $100
$1 90 $90
- Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or to win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be able to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5000) or more.
- By participation in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. A photo/publicity release must be signed by participants prior to releasing any personal information.
- Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses, registrations and other fees (Federal and/or State) on prizes/cash won.
- Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players Club.
- Naskila Gaming may disqualify any player for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation or promotion rules.
- Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
- Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion lie solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
- Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.