Jackpots winners will Spin the Wheel for a chance at Double (2x) their winnings up to $2500 Cash.
Sundays, August 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29, 2021
3pm – 9pm
Jackpots on the Gaming Floor
Spin the Wheel in the Promotions Area (next to Timbers Grille)
- Seven Feathers Players Club membership is required.
a. Membership is free;
b. Guests must be 21 years of age or older; and
c. Guests must present a valid photo ID to become a member.
- Guests who win any hand pay jackpot will spin a wheel to determine if the prize amount is doubled.
- When a Jackpot is won, a member of Gaming will contact the promotions street team by radio.
- The promotions street team will bring a coupon to use for Spinning the Wheel at the Promotional area next to Timbers. The coupon must be used the same day before 9PM. If the wheel lands on 1X, the prize will not change. If the wheel lands on 2X, the prize will double, up to $2500. If the wheel lands on $100FP, the prize will be $100 FreePlay.
3pm – 9pm
- Guest must present valid photo ID per IRS regulations and players club card to be deemed eligible. ID may also be verified through CasinoTrac.
- Marketing will confirm with Gaming that the Players’ Card was in use when the jackpot hit.
- Winners will have the opportunity to spin the Prize Wheel for a chance to double the prize amount won on a jackpot, up to $2,500. There will be sixteen (16) spots on the prize wheel.
- Marketing may to their discretion change the ratio of FreePlay, 2x and 1x spots on the wheel.
- Guests may win more than once per day.
- A promotions team member will bring the cash to the guest on the gaming floor. All prize winners will be recorded on the winner’s log that will be turned into the vault at the end of each promotion day.
- Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or to win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be able to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5000) or more.
- By participation in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. A photo/publicity release must be signed by participants prior to releasing any personal information.
- Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses (federal and/or state) on prizes/cash won. All taxes on cash prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner more than $600 or more throughout the calendar year.
- Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players' Club or website.
- Naskila Gaming may disqualify any player for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation or promotion rules.
- Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
- Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion lie solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
- Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.