In March 2021, enjoy a weekend of winning with $25,000 in FreePlay giveaways at Naskila Gaming.
250 winners of $100 FreePlay
This 2021 March promotion is on Fri, March 27 & Sat, March 28.
Dates: Saturday and Sunday – March 27 and 28, 2021
Earning period: Saturday, March 27 at 8am – Sunday, March 28 at 7:55pm
Drawing Times: 10am – 8pm
Drawing Area: Near Timber’s Grille (formerly Players Club 1)
- Seven Feathers Players Club membership is required.
a. Membership is free;
b. Guests must be 21 years of age or older; and
c. Guests must present a valid photo ID to become a member.
- A total of one hundred twenty-five (125) winners will be selected each drawing day, for a total of two hundred fifty (250) throughout the promotion. During the 10am, 3pm and 8pm hours, we’ll announce fifteen (15) winners. 11am, Noon, 1pm, 2pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm and 7pm hours, we’ll announce ten (10) winners.
- Guests must be actively gaming using their Player’s Club card at time of drawing to qualify and have earned at least two hundred (200) points on drawing day to be eligible for the promotion.
- Winners will be selected via the Hot Seat feature in CasinoTrac.
- Once winners are announced, they will have two (2) minutes to make their way to the drawing area. If no winner is found, additional names will be announced until a winner is found.
- Guest must present valid photo ID and players club card to be deemed the winner. ID may also be verified through CasinoTrac.
- Each winner will receive $100 Free Play.
- Guests may win more than once per day, more than once per promotion.
- Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or to win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be able to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5000) or more.
- By participation in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. A photo/publicity release must be signed by participants prior to releasing any personal information.
- Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses, registrations and other fees (Federal and/or State) on prizes/cash won.
- Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players Club.
- Naskila Gaming may disqualify any player for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation or promotion rules.
- Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
- Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion lie solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
- Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.