Monday, November 30, 2020
Monday, December 28, 2020
Monday, January 25, 2021
Noon – 8:55pm
2pm – 9pm
Gaming Floor (former Players Club 1)
1. Seven Feathers Players Club membership is free. Guests must be 21 years of age or older and present a valid photo ID to become a member.
2. Guests who celebrate their birthday the month of the promotion will receive one (1) entry.
3. Guests who celebrate their birthday the month of the promotion who earn 500 points between Noon and 8:55pm will receive an additional entry.
4. Drawing Drum will be located on the gaming floor near Timber’s Grille (former Players Club 1).
5. Guests are responsible for placing entries in drawing drum. No reprints.
6. Drawing drum will be open from Noon – 8:55pm.
2pm – 8:30pm
Ten (10) winners throughout the timeframe
1. Guests celebrating a birthday the month of the promotion must be actively gaming using their Player’s Club card at time of drawing to qualify and have earned at least one hundred (100) points on drawing day to be eligible for the promotion.
2. Winners will be selected via the Hot Seat feature in CasinoTrac.
3. The Party Patrol will go find the guest at the machine and give them their prize.
4. Guests may win a Hot Seat Drawing once per day.
5. Guest must present valid photo ID per IRS regulations and players club card to be deemed the winner. ID may also be verified through CasinoTrac.5.
6. Each winner will receive a birthday gift basket with various Naskila items (valued at $50) plus $100 FreePlay.
2pm – 9pm
Twenty (20) winners throughout the timeframe
1. Throughout the promotional timeframe, twenty (20) winners will be announced.
2. Winners will be found by drawing from the drawing drum.
3. Once winners are announced, they will have two (2) minutes to make their way to the drawing area. If no winner is found, additional names will be announced until a winner is found.
4. Guest must present valid photo ID per IRS regulations and players club card to be deemed the winner. ID may also be verified through CasinoTrac.
5. All winning entries will be deposited back into the drawing drum for future drawings.
6. Guests may only win once in the Big Wheel.
7. Winners will have the opportunity to spin the Wheelie Big Prize Wheel and receive the prize the wheel stops on. There will be twenty (20) spots on the prize wheel.
- $500 Cash – 1 spots
- $250 FreePlay – 2 spots
- $250 Cash – 2 spot
- $100 FreePlay – 4 spots
- $100 Cash – 3 spots
- $50 FreePlay – 4 spots
- $50 Cash – 4 spots
1. At 9pm each promotion date, five (5) entries will be drawn from the drawing drum.
2. Once winners are announced, they will have two (2) minutes to make their way to the drawing area. If no winner is found, additional names will be announced until a winner is found.
3. Guest must present valid photo ID per IRS regulations and players club card to be deemed the winner. ID may also be verified through CasinoTrac.
4. Once all winners are announced, the drawing drum will be emptied.
- 1st name drawn $250 Cash
- 2nd name drawn $250 Cash
- 3rd name drawn $500 Cash
- 4th name drawn $500 Cash
- 5th name drawn $1,000 Cash
1. Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5,000) or more.
2. By participating in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent.
3. Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses (federal and/or state) on prizes/cash won. All taxes on cash prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner more than $600 or more throughout the calendar year.
5. Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players Club.
6. Naskila Gaming may disqualify any guest for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation of promotion rules.
7. Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
8. Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc for this promotion resides solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
9. Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.