Dates: Monday and Tuesday – November 23 and 24, 2020
Times: Earning Period: 10am – 8pm each day
Turkey Pick up: Each day: Noon – 8pm
1. Seven Feathers Players Club membership is required.
a. Membership is free;
b. Guests must be 21 years of age or older; and
c. Guests must present a valid photo ID to become a member.
2. All Seven Feathers Players Club members must earn two thousand points that day (2,000) to receive a free 10 – 12-pound frozen turkey. Turkey valued at approximately $17.
3. Guests must redeem a voucher from the Player Club and present at the turkey pick up location to receive their turkey.
4. Guest may earn one (1) turkey throughout the promotional time frame.
5. All Dogwood Diamond and Elite card members receive one (1) free turkey throughout the promotional time frame. Only Dogwood Diamond and Elite card members can receive two (2) free turkeys.
6. While supplies last. No rainchecks. No substitutions.
1. Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or to win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be able to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5000) or more.
2. By participation in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. A photo/publicity release must be signed by participants prior to releasing any personal information.
3. Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses, registrations and other fees (Federal and/or State) on prizes/cash won.
5. Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players Club.
6. Naskila Gaming may disqualify any player for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation or promotion rules.
7. Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
8. Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion lie solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
9. Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.