Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Earning Period: Noon – 5pm – Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Drawing Time: 1pm – 5:15pm
Location: In front of Timber’s Grille (former Players Club 1)
- Seven Feathers Players Club membership is required.
- Membership is free;
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older; and
- Guests must present a valid photo ID to become a member.
- Guests must earn at least 500 points on Wednesday, November 25, 2020 between Noon and 5pm to receive a voucher to select an envelope. Vouchers can be redeemed at the Players Club or the promotion area.
- Guests will be given one chance to draw a perforated game card out of a large drawing drum in the area in front of Timbers Grille (former Players Club I).
- Drawing drum will be escorted to the location by Security.
- Drawing drum will be under surveillance coverage throughout the promotion.
- The game card, pulled out by the guest, will be immediately opened by a Naskila team member.
- The game card will have either: A Free Play value of $10, $20, $30, $50, $100, $250, $500 and $1000 or; A Multiplier value of 2X, 3X, 5X, and 10X.
- Guests who draw a Free Play game card will win that prize.
- Guests who draw a multiplier game card will be asked to draw again, until they pull out a Free Play game card.
- The Free Play game card will be multiplied by the Multiplier amount on their first game card (if a multiplier is pulled in the next pull, the highest multiplier will be used). Example: A guest first pulls out a 3X Multiplier then a $100 Free Play. This guest will receive $300 in Free Play.
- If a guest draws more than one Multiplier the higher value will be used. The lower value will be discarded. A Naskila team member will replace the discarded Multiplier with an unopened Multiplier of the same value. The drum will then be spun, prior to the next guest’s draw, to mix the game cards.
- One prize per guest.
- Prizes cannot be combined. Prizes are non-transferable.
1. Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or to win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be able to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5000) or more.
2. By participation in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. A photo/publicity release must be signed by participants prior to releasing any personal information.
3. Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
4. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses, registrations and other fees (Federal and/or State) on prizes/cash won.
5. Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players Club.
6. Naskila Gaming may disqualify any player for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation or promotion rules.
7. Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
8. Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion lie solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
9. Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.