Ladies Night in March win a Louis Vuitton Purse with up to $1000 Free Play in the Viva La Diva March 2020 promotion.
Wednesdays in March
Wednesdays March 11 and March 25
7pm – 9pm every 30 minutes
- Seven Feathers Players Club membership is required.
- Membership is free;
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older; and
- Guests must present a valid photo ID to become a member.
- Ladies will earn one (1) entry for every 500 base points earned throughout the promotion time frame. Ladies will earn entries on Wednesday March 4, 11 and 18 from 12:01am to 11:59pm and Wednesday March 25 from 12:01am to 8:55pm.
- All ladies receive one (1) free entry per Wednesday. Ladies at the Elite card level will receive five (5) bonus entries every Wednesday throughout the promotional time frame. Ladies at the Dogwood Diamond card level will receive ten (10) bonus entries every Wednesday throughout the promotional time frame. Bonus entries must be redeemed each Wednesday.
- Once ladies have earned five hundred (500) base points, they may redeem entries from the Players Club.
- Entries MUST be redeemed on date earned. Ladies will be responsible for redeeming entries on the day earned and maintaining them or dropping in drawing drum on drawing days. No reprints.
- Points earned do not roll over from Wednesday to Wednesday.
- Entries can only be earned/redeemed on the day of the drawings Wednesday March 11 and March 25 until 8:55pm.
- All vouchers/entries will be removed from the drawing drum each Wednesday once the final winner has been selected.
- The drawing drum will be open beginning at 4pm on drawing days. The drawing drum will be located near the Players Club.
- The drawing drum will close two (2) minutes prior to each drawing time.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11 & 25, 2020
- A total of five (5) winners will be drawn from the drawing drum from 7pm – 9pm. One (1) winner will be selected every 30 minutes from the drawing drum. Once a winner is announced, they have two (2) minutes to announce themselves known or another name will be announced until a winner is found.
- If ladies do not show, we will call a total of three (3) names. If the proper number of winners have not reported, we will open the drum up for a total of five (5) minutes to allow ladies to drop additional entries into the drawing drum. Drawings will resume and continue until winners are found. If no winners are found, the above process will happen again.
- Guest must present valid photo ID per IRS regulations and players club card to be deemed the winner. ID may also be verified through CasinoTrac.
- Winners will select a designer purse (valued at $1,100 or more). Each purse will also contain a Free Play prize.
- Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or to win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be able to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5000) or more.
- By participation in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. A photo/publicity release must be signed by participants prior to releasing any personal information.
- Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses, registrations and other fees (Federal and/or State) on prizes/cash won.
- Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players Club.
- Naskila Gaming may disqualify any player for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation or promotion rules.
- Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
- Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion lie solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
- Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.