Win Tickets to Brad Paisley for the 2020 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo TM with our SuperFan Facebook Giveaway. Go to our Facebook page (Link Here) and Like or Comment to our promotions between March 2nd and March 13th.
Monday, March 2 – Friday, March 13, 2020
Monday, March 2 at 8am – Midnight Friday, March 13, 2020
Saturday, March 14, 2020 at Noon
- Seven Feathers Players Club membership is not required.
- Winners must be 21 years of age or older.
- Beginning Monday, March 2, 2020 at 8am – Facebook posts regarding the promotion will begin. The post will be boosted and paid ads for the promotion will continue at various times until Friday, March 13, 2020. Facebook is the only platform this promotion will be promoted/take place.
- All Facebook fans of Naskila Gaming can like and comment on the post(s). Facebook fans can like and comment as many times as they’d like throughout the promotional time frame.
- Facebook does not allow for sharing or tagging of these types of ‘contest’ posts.
- The promotion will close at Midnight on Friday, March 13, 2020.
- Marketing representatives will utilize the Facebook option of ‘randomly selecting a winner’ to find two (2) winners on Saturday, March 14 at approximately 10am.
- At Noon on Saturday, March 14, 2020 the winners of the promotion will be announced/posted to Naskila Gaming’s Facebook page.
- Winners will have until 6pm on Saturday, March 14, 2020 to direct message the Naskila Gaming Facebook page in order to claim their prize. If they do fail to direct message the Facebook page, a Marketing representative will utilize the ‘randomly select winner’ offered by Facebook to find another winner(s).
- Each winner will receive four (4) tickets to the Brad Paisley concert Saturday, March 21 at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. Tickets are valued at $35/each. A total value of $140 for each winner.
- Marketing representatives will contact the winner(s) and finalize details of receiving their tickets.
- Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5,000) or more.
- By participation in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. A photo/publicity release must be signed by participants prior to releasing any personal information.
- Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses, registrations and other fees (Federal and/or State) on prizes/cash won.
- Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players Club.
- Naskila Gaming may disqualify any guest for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation of promotion rules.
- Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
- Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion resides solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
- Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.