February 17 – 28, 2020
Friday, February 28
7pm – 10pm
- Seven Feathers Players Club membership is free. Guests must be 21 years of age or older and present a valid photo ID to become a member.
- Guests will earn one (1) entry for every 150 points earned throughout the promotion time frame from 12:01am February 17 – February 28, 2020 at 9:55pm.
- Guests may swipe once daily at any kiosk to receive one (1) free entry.
- Guests will earn 10X entries on Friday February 21, 2020.
DRAWING: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 28
- One winner will be selected, via kiosk, each hour from 7pm – 10pm.
- Once a winner is announced, they have two (2) minutes to make themselves known. If no winner is found, another name will be announced until a winner is found.
- Guest must present valid photo ID per IRS regulations and players club card to be deemed the winner. ID may also be verified through CasinoTrac.
- Prize Pool:
- Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5,000) or more.
- By participating in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent.
- Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses (federal and/or state) on prizes/cash won. All taxes on cash prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner more than $600 or more throughout the calendar year.
- Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players Club.
- Naskila Gaming may disqualify any guest for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation of promotion rules.
- Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
- Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc for this promotion resides solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
- Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.