Fridays, January, 10, 17, 24 and 31, 2020
6pm – 10pm
- Seven Feathers Players Club membership is required.
- Membership is free;
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older; and
- Guest must present a valid photo ID to become a member.
- A total of five (5) winners will be selected each drawing day. One (1) winner will be selected each hour.
- Guests will earn one (1) entry for every 150 points earned throughout the promotion time frame.
- Guests may swipe once daily at any kiosk to receive one (1) free entry.
- Guest will earn 2X entries on Mondays and Tuesdays from 12am – 11:59pm throughout the promotional time frame.
- Once a winner is announced, they have two (2) minutes to announce themselves known or another name will be announced until a winner is found.
- Guest must present valid photo ID per IRS regulations and players club card to be deemed the winner. ID may also be verified through CasinoTrac.
- Guests may only win once per day.
- Winners must present valid photo ID per IRS regulations and players club card to be deemed the winner. ID may also be verified through CasinoTrac.
- Each winner will have :30 seconds in the Cash Cube to grab as much cash as possible.
- If the winner choses, they can ask for a ‘proxy’ to take their place in the Cash Cube. Examples – handicapped, not dressed appropriately, claustrophobic, etc. Proxy may not be a Team Member of Naskila Gaming.
- Cash Cube Money will be loaded into the machine prior to the promotion start.
- Money will be counted at the Cage under camera coverage prior to the transport by Marketing and Security.
- Winners must wear safety goggles and an apron/fanny pack while in the Cash Cube, provided by Naskila.
- Once the winner is in the Cash Cube, a timer will start for :30 seconds. Winners must grab as much cash as possible during the time frame.
- The Cash Cube will stop once the :30 second time limit has completed. No monies can be picked up before the timer/blower starts and after it stops.
- All monies in the apron/fanny pack will be counted and the winner will receive that prize in cash.
- Marketing and a Security team member will count and verify the dollar amount.
- Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5,000) or more.
- By participating in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent.
- Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses (federal and/or state) on prizes/cash won. All taxes on cash prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner more than $600 or more throughout the calendar year.
- Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players Club.
- Naskila Gaming may disqualify any guest for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation of promotion rules.
- Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
- Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc for this promotion resides solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
- Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.