Mondays in October and November (excluding November 11)
Noon – 4pm, hourly
Phase I Entrance
- Seven Feathers Players Club membership is free. Guests must be 21 years of age or older and present a valid photo ID to become a member.
- Each drawing day, guests may redeem one (1) free entry at the Players Club. Must claim entry from 8am – 3pm.
- Drawing drum will be available for depositing entries beginning at 8am and open until 3:55pm. Drawing drum will close two (2) minutes prior to each drawing and reopen once a winner is named.
- Drawing drum will be emptied after the final winner is found each drawing day.
- Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or to win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be able to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5000) or more.
- By participation in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent. A photo/publicity release must be signed by participants prior to releasing any personal information.
- Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses, registrations and other fees (Federal and/or State) on prizes/cash won.
- Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players Club.
- Naskila Gaming may disqualify any player for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation or promotion rules.
- Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
- Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion lie solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
- Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.