Fridays, September 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2019
Times: 6pm - 10pm
Location: Main Entrance
- Seven Feathers Circle Players Club membership is free. Guests must be 21 years of age or older and present a valid photo ID to become a member.
- A total of five (5) winners will be selected each drawing day. One winner each hour will select a Yeti cooler package (valued at $525) as well as the cash prize inside.
- Guests will earn one (1) entry for every 150 base points earned throughout the promotional time frame from 12:01AM, September 2 – 9:59PM, September 27, 2019.
- Guests may swipe once daily at any kiosk to receive one (1) free entry.
- Once a winner is announced, they have two (2) minutes to announce themselves known or another name will be announced until a winner is is found.
- Guest must present valid photo ID per IRS regulations and Players Club card to be deemed the winner. ID may also be verified through CasinoTrac.
- Guests may only win once per day.
Yeti Cooler plus $250 Cash
Yeti Cooler plus $1000 Cash
Yeti Cooler plus $2,500 Cash
- Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5,000) or more.
- By participating in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent.
- Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses (federal and/or state) on prizes/cash won. All taxes on cash prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner more than $600 or more throughout the calendar year.
- Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players Club.
- Naskila Gaming may disqualify any guest for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation of promotion rules.
- Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
- Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc. for this promotion resides solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
- Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.