Dates: June 8, 15, 22, 29, and 30, 2019
Times: Saturdays June 8, 15, 22, and 29 12pm - 5pm
Sundays June 30 3pm - 8pm
Location: Game board will be located on the Stage near Café Itto Si
Vehicle Drawing outside of Patio Buffet entrance
- Seven Feathers Circle Players Club membership is free. Guests must be 21 years of age or older and present a valid photo ID to become a member.
- Guests will earn one (1) entry for every 1,000 base points earned throughout the promotion time frame. Guests will earn entries Saturday, June 1, 2019 – Sunday, June 30, 2019 until 7:45pm. Guests will earn one (1) entry for every 1,000 base points earned weekly throughout the promotion time frame. June 1 – June 1 – June 8, June 8 – June 15, June 15 – June 22, June 22 – June 29, June 29 – June 30.
- Guests with a Players Club Card at the Select card level will receive one (1) free entry per week. Preferred card level; two (2) free entries per week. Premier card level; three (3) free entries per week. Elite card level; four (4) free entries per week. Dogwood Diamond card level; five (5) free entries per week.
- Guest may earn up to twenty (20) entries per week excluding the free entries given per card level. Any guest earning 20,000 or more per week will receive ten (10) bonus entries.
- Once the guests have met one thousand (1,000) base points, Guests will redeem entries from the Players Club. Guests will be responsible for placing entries in drum. No reprints.
- All vouchers will be removed from the drawing drum each week after the winners have been selected at the final drawing time. The drum will be available for the following weeks entries once the drum is emptied. The drawing drum will not be emptied on Saturday June 29. All entries placed in drawing drum for that week will remain in the drawing drum for the Sunday, June 30 drawing.
- The drawing drum will close two (2) minutes prior to each drawing time.
Saturdays - June 8, 15, 22, 29
- A total of twelve (12) winners be drawn from the drawing drum from 12pm – 5pm. Two (2) winners will be selected per hour from the drawing drum.
- Once a winner is announced, they have two (2) minutes to announce themselves known or another name will be announced until a winner is found.
- f guests do not show, we will call a total of three (6 names). If the proper number of winners have not reported, we will open the drum up for a total of five (5) minutes) to allow guests to drop additional entries into the drawing drum. Drawings will resume and continue until winners are found. If no winners are found, the above process will happen again.
- Guest must present valid photo ID per IRS regulations and players club card to be deemed the winner. ID may also be verified through CasinoTrac.
- Guests will punch through the game board and receive the prize inside the game board.
- Guests may use a proxy if needed. Proxy’s cannot be a Naskila Team Member.
Prize Pool and Quantity:
FOB plus $500 Free Play = 1
$1,000 Cash = 2
$1,000 Free Play = 3
$500 Free Play = 6
- The winners of the FOB will return for the final drawing on June 30, 2019.
- Guests may only win FOB once.
- On subsequent drawings, if a previous FOB winner(s) is selected, they will receive $1,000 in Cash and will participate in the game. Additional names will be drawn to find another winner.
- Sunday, June 30, 2019
- A total of twelve (12) winners be drawn from the drawing drum from 3pm – 8pm. Two (2) winners will be selected per hour. All winners will be invited back to the Final Punchboard Game at 8pm. At 8pm each winner will punch a spot on the punch board in order of which they won throughout the day.
- The final FOB (7) will be designated and given to a Dogwood Diamond Card Level guest. (See accompanying rules).
Final Drawing Sunday, June 30, 2019 at 9pm
- All previous FOB winners must check-in at the VIP Lounge on Sunday, June 30 by 6:30pm. If they do not check-in by the appointed time, that winner forfeits their FOB and it will be added to the Final Punchboard Game at 8pm. Example – John Doe winner on June 8 does not show up. His FOB will be added to the board at 8pm, three (3) FOB’s will be available.
- The seven (7) FOB winners will select a key FOB on June 30, 2019 at in the order in which they won. The Dogwood Diamond winner will select the first FOB. The FOB’s will be displayed on a board numbered 1 – 7. The Guest will identify the number of the FOB for their selection. Once all winners have selected their FOB, each guest will be invited to press/test their FOB in the same order in which they were selected.
- The FOB that starts the car will receive the 2019 Cadillac Escalade (estimated value of $100,000). The winner has the choice between the vehicle, a Cash option of $50,000 or $70,000 in Free Play. If the winner selects the Free Play option, they will receive $2,500 per visit until played.
- The remaining six (6) winners that did not start the vehicle will receive $500 in Free Play.
- If the winner is a Elite or Dogwood Diamond Card Level, Naskila Gaming will work with the dealership to include tax, title and license.
- Guests may win once between 3pm – 8pm. All are eligible for the 10pm hotseat drawings.
- Five (5) hotseat winners will be announced at 10pm. All hotseat winners will receive $500 in cash.
- At 10pm on drawing day, Guests must be actively gaming using their Player’s Club card at time of drawing to qualify and have earned at least two hundred and fifty (250) points on drawing day to be eligible for the promotion.
- The hot seat winners will be selected via the Hot Seat feature in CasinoTrac.
Prize Pool and Quantity
3pm-8pm FOB plus $500 Free Play = 3
$2,500 Cash = 2
$1,000 Cash = 3
$500 Free Play = 4
9pm Vehicle (valued at $100,000) = 1
10pm $500 Cash Hotseat = 5
- Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotion. Spouses of Naskila Team Members shall not be eligible to play for or win any promotional prize, whether cash or other prize, valued at five thousand dollars ($5,000) or more.
- By participating in said promotion, participants agree to allow Naskila Gaming unconditional use of their name, voice, and/or likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent.
- Individuals who are excluded from the Gaming Operation, including at the facility’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses (federal and/or state) on prizes/cash won. All taxes on cash prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner more than $600 or more throughout the calendar year.
- Naskila Gaming reserves the right to cancel, change or modify this promotion at any time without notice, subject to applicable regulatory notification and approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of date of modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if posted at Players Club.
- Naskila Gaming may disqualify any guest for any prize based on fraud, dishonesty, misconduct and/or violation of promotion rules.
- Any disputes not covered in the rules will be resolved by the General Manager.
- Decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, etc for this promotion resides solely with management of Naskila Gaming.
- Guests may appeal any decisions to the Alabama-Coushatta Tribal Gaming Agency.